Bolsa de los Tesoros tipo 1 Navy
The treasure bags are a small universe for the smallest of the house.
A free play proposal, where the little ones manipulate different objects with different textures, shapes, materials and weights.
It stimulates their motor, cognitive and communicative capacities, in addition to the sensory ones.
Treasure bags and baskets are made up of different elements, all encompassed within the framework of free play, inspired by educational trends such as Waldorf, Montessori or Reggio.
These currents are characterized, in general lines, by the apparent simplicity of the means they use, their ability to interact with the child and promoting their self-management about the game, as there are no pre-established norms or an adult who sets rules.
We as parents become companions or watchdogs of the game, letting our children discover and explore autonomously.
This will help develop the right skills for each stage of your growth. Recommended from 3-4 months.
• Cotton Bag
• Waldorf type kite
• Rattle Hexagons
• Trapillo teether
• Wooden ring
• Wooden spools (55mm)
• Most of the bags and baskets of the treasures are handmade by us.
• Adult supervision is always recommended during play
• We use natural materials such as fabric, because of their use they can fray, being something normal.
• Wooden toys should be cleaned with a damp cloth, they should not be boiled so as not to spoil this material.
• Excessive cleaning can lead to deterioration of toys.