Orders and returns
Compraentorrelodones.com and the City Council are exempt from liability because:
- That the Compraentorrelodones.com platform acts solely as intermediary. Acting exclusively as a "meeting point".
- It does not have effective knowledge of whether the activity or information that is sent is illegal or not and whether it damages property or rights of a third party liable to compensation.
Being the responsibility of the sale that is made through Compraentorrelodones.com from the seller.
Being only Compraentorrelodones.com the place where the transaction.
RETURN OR WITHDRAWAL POLICY
According to the regulations, the consumer and user will have the right to WITHDRAWAL from the contract for a maximum period of 14 (fourteen) days without the need to indicate the reason and without incurring any cost, except those provided for in art. 107.2 and 108 of Law 3/2014, of March 27, by which the consolidated text of the General Law is modified for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other laws complementary, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 of November. If the following conditions are not met, the excluding the right of withdrawal:
- The product must be in perfect condition (with its original packaging, documentation ...) without further deterioration than the resulting from the manipulation of the goods to establish their nature, its characteristics or its operation.
- The product must be accompanied by all accessories and accessories. This right of withdrawal is not applicable between others to:
- Provision of services already executed or started.
- Contracts for the supply of goods whose price is subject to fluctuations in market coefficients financial that the employer cannot control.
- Contracts for the supply of ready-made products according to the specifications of the consumer and user or, clearly personalized. Unless they are due to defects in manufacturing or transportation.
- Supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire with speed.
- Supply of sealed goods that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons.
- Supply of goods that have been mixed after delivery with others.
- Supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at the time of entering into the sales contract, and whose real value depends on market fluctuations.
- Contracts for the supply of sound recordings or sealed videos or computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after the delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of daily newspapers, publications periodicals and magazines, with the exception of contracts for subscription for the supply of such publications.
- Contracts through public auctions.
- The provision of accommodation services or services related to leisure activities, if the contract foresees a date or a period of performance specific.
- The provision of digital content that is not provided in a material support when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on his part that he consequently loses your right of withdrawal.
- The term to withdraw from the contract for the provision of services is 14 calendar days from the day of the celebration of the contract, the user having to inform the seller (the store) their desire to exercise such right, which may do by filling out and sending the following form directly to the seller (the store), Return Form
The exercise of the right of withdrawal gives rise to the suspension of the service.
The consumer will be notified on a durable medium with an acknowledgment of receipt of said withdrawal.
The withdrawal implies that the seller will proceed to return the amount already paid by the client within a maximum period of 14 days natural, following the same procedure chosen by the client to your subscription (as long as the contracted service is not within the exceptions noted above). Once we receive your request we will We will contact the client to indicate the details of the return:
- The merchandise must be delivered to the carrier in perfect condition, packaged in a closed and sealed wrapper that covers its packaging original.
- The product must be perfectly identified and marked with the return number provided by the Customer Service Customer.
- Responsible for the lack of conformity of the products with the contract, repairing or replacing the product.
- The customer will bear the direct costs of returning the goods.